PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
Born out of a unique partnership with the University of Hull
We have since continued to provide students
with access to the best possible accommodation options.
At the UQ we understand that for many young adults, coming to university is their first extended period away from home.
We ensure that students in our accommodation are provided with the right networks that ensure they stay safe and supported. We do this whilst also giving them the space to grow and thrive in their independence.
Key components of support:
- 24-hour mental health line with trained professionals.
- Street CCTV with night vision.
- 24-hour repairs line and dedicated app
- In-house and CRB checked contractors.
- Suicide awareness trained front of house staff.
- All-inclusive rents
- Unlimited WI-FI
- Tailored event calendar